View Photos (5)

 Imperial (lbs/in.)
 Metric (kg/cm.)
Weight:115 lbs
Measurements:34-25-35 in
Shoe Size:7
Hair Color:Black
Hair Length:Long
Eye Color:Brown
Ethnicity :Caucasian
Skin Color:Tanned
Join:3 Jan 2010

About Me

Hey everybody!I am Zuzu.. I am 23 years old, 5.6' , 119 lbs, dark brunette, non smoker, acting and print model decided to try myself in challenging field of entertainment industry.I am confident that not only my eastern european exotic look but also my great outgoing personality , excellent communicational skills to get along with people from diverse backgrounds are unique touch to any job that i do and leads to great results. I am reliable, hard working, energetic, flirtatious, sweet,sexy, love traveling ,classy yet very professional individual who believes to my strength, and confident that my skills and experience can significantly contribute to your business. All i need is 5% of your trust on me and i promise i will gain the other 95% myself!